Tuesday 25 June 2013

Busy busy

Yesterday June 24, my husband and I celebrated our 18th anniversary. We actually didn't do much, but that's how we roll. We don't make a big deal out it. Funny, because being married 18 yrs is a big deal today. Ah well. lol

Anyway, no pictures today. Just a little catch up to tell you what I've been doing. Currently, I just finished cutting out a short pattern for my youngest boy. I showed him the material this time and he told me what he wanted with them. A pair of shorts and a top , more specifically a tank top. The boy loves Muscle shirts and tank tops, so he'll be getting one. I'm also going to be making some stuff for myself a nightgown and some t-shirts. I think it's about time I actually started sewing stuff for myself. Yep, I think so.

Also I've been slowly working on my Halloween wall hanging. Found the hoop I was using just too bulky and awkward, so I'm going to return that one to my mother and then get the smaller one. I was debating on the floor quilt frame, but I honestly have no place to put it. So smaller hoop it is. I have a couple of more pot holders to do as well; all in all I'm trying to keep busy. I've got a couple of ideas for quilts. Now if I could magically be mathematically inclined I'd be in heaven. That's not likely to happen any time soon. I'll figure it out soon. Eventually I will anyway.

So yeah that's the quick little update. Once I get the shorts made and done, I'll post a picture.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment