Wednesday 17 August 2011

Happy is Happy

I finally cleared off my sewing table. Repairs some pants and now getting ready to be crafty.. or get ready to sew me some shirts that I really need. So I'll be heading into that shortly. For now? Well I'm working on a new pin cushion. It's cute. Next will come a new sewing machine cover for my sewing machine.. oh yeah also I'm going to make a thread catcher among other things. I'm just glad to be back up and creative in that way. I had forgotten what it felt like to sit there and try to figure things out and then knowing you got it right. I'm taking the step in the right direction which is very cool.

Now lets see, I have ceramics, and sewing and writing. Hmmm between the three think I can stay creative? LOL I hope so because I'm realizing that I felt good when I was being creative. It's time I started again.



No comments:

Post a Comment