Friday 19 August 2011

Resizing a pattern

My day today wasn't really and adventure at all. But I did resize a shirt pattern that I had. I liked the shirt but the length to me was a little too short. So I lengthened it. I also got some muslin as well and have cut one out to see about some other things I'm not sure about. So I'll have a shirt done in muslin. Also have to trace the pattern out as well so that I can give it to my mother. LOL I also finally bought the jean jacket pattern. Now to get the fabric for it. I want a jacket that describes me. So normal jean but I want some material that has designs on it. On the hunt I go for that. All in all, got most of everything I wanted done today. Tomorrow I'm taking a break.. then possibly right back to it on Sunday lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment