Friday 2 August 2013

Supervisors

I worked on my quilt today. Got it almost the way I want before I add on the patchwork blocks, or rather more rectangles. I figured out what I would need, and it's going to be a little bigger than a twin size quilt, but smaller than a double. Today while I was working away, the kittens decided they wanted to supervise. It was cute, until Skittles decided my ruler needed to be swatted a couple of times. Granted she stopped after realizing I wasn't budging. Eventually my supervisors fell asleep, and this was the end result of it all. I'm glad they work for me and only charge in food and the occasional petting. No actual pictures of the quilt in progress this time. I'm actually holding off because I'm trying to decide on something.

In other news I am likely going to get a free motion foot this weekend. GO ME! I'll be able learn to free motion quilt. So that plan is in the works. Going out with my mother and we're hopefully going to make a day of it. Look at fabric and the likes. Oh if only I had some money. lol (don't we all!)

Anyway without further ado, here is the picture of my supervisors for today. They fell asleep on the job!


Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment