Monday 22 July 2013

Holly Hobbie a go!

Yep, Holly Hobbie is a go. I've been working on her and enjoy it, a lot. Who knew working on something like this could bring you comfort and joy. :) I have the smaller panels done, now to figure out the rest, but it's coming together so nicely. Yes, I know there are a few mistakes, but this is my quilt and it's going to be mine. Something I can wrap myself into and keep warm. Here's all eight of the small panels done. Go me!


One of the kittens(Skittles) taking a nap on my table with all the my quilting stuff. I thought it should be shown. lol. The other kitty likes my iron board. Yes, I have a picture of her as well, This one would be Sally.


So the animals always keep it interesting. Today when I was working on the smaller panels, the dog(Tanis) was chasing the kittens from one spot to another. At one point they kittens were on top of my project bin staring down at the dog.....It wasn't a boring morning that`s for sure.

So that`s what I've been doing.
See you again, next time

1 comment:

  1. NICE...I haven't seen Holly Hobbie is a lot of years.

    ReplyDelete