Wednesday 10 July 2013

This is what I've been up too.

Evening everyone. :)

I failed the challenge on sewing everyday, but that is okay. My goal for myself is to keep being creative and that's what I've been doing. The other day, I had a light bulb go on. Remember that patchwork cutting I was doing, well it hit me what I could do with it. I'm actually very happy about it. I just finished cutting more patchwork blocks; I stopped though because it was getting too hot and I really wanted to sit in front of the fan.

Anyway, here is more on the patchwork quilt idea. I'll let the picture do most of the talking.


Basically I've had the Holly Hobbie stuff for about 3 yrs and finally, FINALLY going to be doing something with it. I' m rather proud of myself for finally figure out what I'm going to do with it. The quilt will be a gift to myself, since I grew up with her as a kid.

I want to thank my mother for the scraps she gave me for the patchwork quilt. I can't wait to get this going and underway, along with my many other projects I've got listed to do. :)

So that's what I've been up too.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment