Friday 6 September 2013

Halloween Project

It's me again. I finally took the plunge and turned my dinning room in a sewing room. Even if that is the case, my sewing machine still resides in my living room, because there isn't enough room in the sewing room. Besides, where the sewing machine is now, I can easily look out the window, so that's kind of nice. I'm happy with it, because I can work on the projects without having to take the table down. Also, during the holidays the long table will serve as a dinning table, so it's a win-win situation.

Here is one of the many projects I am working on. I realized too late I had forgotten to see about getting fuseable interfacing. My bad, but I also need it for another project I'm going to be working on. Hopefully I buy enough, lol. Here's a sneak peek at the Halloween project. It came out the the fons and porter - Patrick lose fall edition; The mini quilt is Seasonal Silhouettes. I can't wait to get it going and learning some more things.

Here are the pictures, and as you can one of my 'helpers' decided to get into the pictures as well. The view with Skittles in it, is the picture of the whole room, and my little cutting area. :)



Happy crafting/sewing/quilting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment