Sunday 1 September 2013

Lunch bag

Hello, hello

I finally sat down and made my youngest his lunch bag. I'm happy with it, but I discovered I have a real hate for binding. But, that's something that will take practice I know. LOL. So the tut I followed was this one - Lunch bag I like this pattern because it's very compact and not a lot of pattern pieces to shuffle though. Hey who doesn't love not having a million pattern pieces? I did this up this morning and I do plan on making another one. I might change the pattern though, to be a little wider and perhaps a bit shorter. ALL in all I did like how it turned out. Still need mega practice on binding and maybe I will grow to love it. lol Or you know go back to the way I was taught to do it; half by machine other half by hand.

Here are the pictures of the finished product.


So one project done and many to go. Like making another lunch bag.

See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment